JStudio SiteWalker Service Board Forum Index JStudio SiteWalker Service Board
Find out / share information about our product, experience and requirements. To serve all user all postings must be written in English language. We are looking for constructive meanings and experience. Disrespectful postings will be deleted immediately.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What are the requirements to add a script to a task?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JStudio SiteWalker Service Board Forum Index -> Product Issues: Bugs & Problems
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nic65535

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 9:35 am    Post subject: What are the requirements to add a script to a task? Reply with quote

I am fairly new to Jstudio sitewalker and have just started trying to create some script files to allow more complex interactions. However some of the steps in my mission do not allow scripts to be added.

I have compared these with steps that do work but I am unable to determine what is different

So my question is what are the criteria that sitewalker uses to determine if a script can be attached to a step ?

Also is there an up to date English help file as the one I have switches back to German for some topics, notably scripting.

Thanks

Nic
sitewalker
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 8:35 pm    Post subject: English program help available Reply with quote

Hello *,

thank you for your interest in JStudio SiteWalker.
There are no restrictions for script assignments to steps. In general scripts can be assigned to Source Steps via context menu from mission project pane . Just enter/browse the file name with using the dialog.
So, do you have problems doing the assignment or is something wrong running the script ?
JStudio Sitewalker can be used in English language too. The language can be switched in menu -> view -> settings. And also english program help is available.

Hope these hints might help you to solve the problem. If not, please response again.

best regards,

SiteWalker Admin
Post new topic   Reply to topic    JStudio SiteWalker Service Board Forum Index -> Product Issues: Bugs & Problems All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: