JStudio SiteWalker Service Board Forum Index JStudio SiteWalker Service Board
Find out / share information about our product, experience and requirements. To serve all user all postings must be written in English language. We are looking for constructive meanings and experience. Disrespectful postings will be deleted immediately.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Feature-Request: Drag & Drop Task Reordering

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JStudio SiteWalker Service Board Forum Index -> Product Issues: Bugs & Problems
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chrisdutz

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 11:18 am    Post subject: Feature-Request: Drag & Drop Task Reordering Reply with quote

Hi.

I am quite new to Sitewalker, but I found something that is allready a little anoying. If I find out, that I need an additional step in a task I can create it and it is added at the end. This is ok that way. Unfortunately I have to repeatedly klich the move-up context menu entry to position it where I want it. How about a drag and drop step reordering? Or at least a keyboard shortcut for moving steps up and down?

Chris
sitewalker
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 12:34 pm    Post subject: menu top/down button Reply with quote

Hello chrisdutz,

thank you for your support request. To reorder steps & tasks please find also the top/down control buttons in the mission project pane icon menu.

Thank you for your suggestion about drag&drop. This will be checked for the next release.

best regards,
Post new topic   Reply to topic    JStudio SiteWalker Service Board Forum Index -> Product Issues: Bugs & Problems All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: