JStudio SiteWalker Service Board Forum Index JStudio SiteWalker Service Board
Find out / share information about our product, experience and requirements. To serve all user all postings must be written in English language. We are looking for constructive meanings and experience. Disrespectful postings will be deleted immediately.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

using internet-explorer

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JStudio SiteWalker Service Board Forum Index -> Product Issues: Bugs & Problems
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RBE

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 4:04 pm    Post subject: using internet-explorer Reply with quote

Hi all,

i have to test site on localhost including php-script. for tha, i want to test by http-request //localhost/mysite.php or http://localhost/mysite.php

Is there any possibility to use internet-explorer 6 instead of the internal browser. I do not use internet on the machine i want to test the site on. how i configurate the use of the browser?

the webserve, i use is apache.

Many thanks for your help

reinhard busse
tester2311

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 9:20 pm    Post subject: Internet Explorer Reply with quote

Hello Reinhard,

Sitewalker is using the IE. It integrates IE - so installation of the IE is required to run Sitewalker. If your local IE is configured for the web then Sitewalker will also. I do not know any possibility to change the browser type.
We tested also some apps on Tomcat at localhost:8080. Using Sitewalker does not need an internet connection.

enjoy testing.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    JStudio SiteWalker Service Board Forum Index -> Product Issues: Bugs & Problems All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: